Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's Home Tour-Prep Day!

That's right-today is the day! I'll be cleaning and sprucing and snapping lots and lots of photos of our home. I hope to have many photos uploaded by this evening so I can have the big reveal tomorrow. Don't get to excited-these are the before pictures, afterall.
Throughout the course of the summer I'll be improving and decluttering the house-a process I'll gladly share with you! So tonight is trouble-shooting night. I'll post pictures of our house as it is now-flaws and all-and then walk you through my plans for improvement. Feel free to weigh in with your own thoughts!
Also, we got our pallet today! More on that when I upload our pictures :)
Now I'm just waiting for Abbey to give in to nap time then I can turn on my music and get to work!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment