Friday, May 20, 2011

DONE!

Bam!
After a couple all-nighters and an ungodly amount of coffeee, junior year is over! I'm officially a college senior...finally! I have a couple weeks of rest ahead of me and then a very exciting June! I need to enroll for my summer courses which start June 6. Then my hubby and I are cruising to Canada! I can't wait! When I get home from the cruise, one of my best friends gets married a week later and both my daughter and I are in her wedding. It's going to be a very exciting month!
For the next 2 weeks or so I am going to really focus on getting the blog hammered down. I also need to clean the house so I can take pictures for our home tour! Maybe I'll do that today...
I'm going to read, read, read and write, write, write.


Thank you for reading and be lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment