Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favorite Workouts So Far

Because I workout at home, I have been using workouts that I've found online, mostly at self.com. I've loved each one I've tried so far. I want to share them so those of you who may be working out at home can use this amazing resource as well!

Here is a great overall workout if you don't have any equipment. It hits almost every area and it's challenging enough to keep you on your toes!


This next one is great for lower body. You'll need some light hand weights.


My last workout doesn't have a video with it-just a slideshow. Don't let that stop you, the directions are very easy to follow and once you've done each exercise a few times they'll be easy to recall how to do them next time. This is such a fun arm workout. Again, you'll need some light hand weights. To see this workout, click here.

Hope these are helpful. Happy exercising!


No comments:

Post a Comment