Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 5...again

My running partner and I have been really consistent in our runs since the weather has warmed up. We are on week 5 of C25k...still. Day 2 of Week 5 requires two 8 minute runs with a 5 minute walk in between. We have done Day 2 four times so far. Day 3 calls for a 20 minute run with no walking intervals...so we're a bit scared. We have been getting better with each run but the thought of the 20 minute run still hangs over our heads. After our run last night we decided that Friday we would attempt the 20 minute run. The way we see it is that even if we only run 10 minutes of it we are still doing better than this week. And if we run all 20 we will be ecstatic! So...totally worth it.

I really need to do a workout today since it's an off-day (meaning we don't run today). Abs and arms would probably be best so my legs aren't sore for our run tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted on how that 20 minute run goes. Wish me luck!

Oh. Happy St. Patty's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment