Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 4 of C25K

Today is Friday (yay!) and I am supposed to run my 2nd day of week 4 of C25k this evening. The rain has been holding off for us (knock on wood) so I'm hoping we can get our run in. The 1st day of the 4th week was particularly rough for me. I felt so out of breath about 3/4 of the time. No fun. So I really want to be able to move through this week consistently or I'm worried I'll never get passed it. Even if my friend isn't able to go run tonight I may still get out. I could probably use the extra day, anyway.
I have been fighting sleep all afternoon. Even as I'm typing this I'm so tempted to sleep. But if I nap now then I won't be able to get to bed early like I'd planned. I need to be well rested because (drum roll, please) I'm having a "Me" day tomorrow!! Yay! Here's my itinerary:
-Wake up and go for a morning run or bike ride
-Go have breakfast, coffee, read a book, and visit with a friend
-Go tanning
-Go have a hair appointment!
-Home for lunch with my lovely family
-Afternoon nap
-Homemade dinner and baked good!
-Movie night with my hubby

Most of my favorite things squished into one day...nice.
First, I have to get through today. Which probably means I should nap now so that when my girly goes to bed and my hubby is writing music I can stay up and get things done. Joy.

Everybody's workin' for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment