Sunday, March 6, 2011

4 week photos

My running partner and I finished the 4th week of C25k tonight. Not only does that mean that we'll be moving on to week 5 on Monday (and with it, a 20 minute run on Friday), but it also means that I am due for halfway photos. I took before pictures before I started running, the program is 9 weeks long, so the end of the 4th week is almost right. We took them tonight and I do notice a bit of a difference...phew. As usual, I haven't decided if I'm going to post the pictures. On one hand I am trying to be honest and candid in my journey in hopes that others will be inspired and motivated to do the same. On the other hand...I'm half nakey. So...

From here on out I'm going to make a real point to do my toning workouts everyday. I haven't been very consistent with them and you can tell in the pictures. I hate to discount all the cardio work I'm doing to lose the fat in front of the muscles by not doing the work I need to do to build the muscles. And that pesky chin fat...ugh. I know that comes with diet modification. I feel like I have that area pretty under control. I am much better at moderation and portion control than I have been in the past. I'm not too worried :)

I still have 5 weeks of C25k left and vacation isn't for 9 weeks after that. So I'll take another set of pictures at the end of C25k and maybe you guys will get to see those. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment