Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a lovely home: workspace wall colors

I have been second-guessing my original decision to paint the wall panels in the soon-to-be workspace multiple colors. I think that's a good thing...
I have also been thinking I don't want to go with a pink space. I feel like I'm being disloyal! Blues and greens are just appealing to me so much more at this point. I'm going to paint all three pieces the same color so it will look closer to an installed wall.
I wanted this space for me, but I also want it to feel grown-up and sophisticated. Here are a few color choices I have in mind:




I'm really leaning toward the last one, above. I am planning on going to our Sherwin Williams store and seeing if they have any mis-tints the are close to the color I want so I can save a few buckaroos.
So, what color do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment