Sunday, August 22, 2010

lovely parties: pancake feast

A while back I mentioned that we would be hosting a house-warming complete with a pancake feast! Well, we did and I have the photos to prove it!


In line for pancakes!


Friends in the kitchen!



A crowded (and happy) living room!



That's me cheesin' it up!
*And notice my ridiculously decked-out pancake! Bananas, whip cream, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup...yumm


Devouring the goods!



Delish.


Our great friend, Paul!


And, of course, the pretty girl enjoying her very own pancake!

We made 2 boxes of pancake mix and had no left-overs! I think we ended up squeezing about 16 people in our little home, but it was absolutely lovely! We provided toppings galore, including bananas, berries, whip cream, peanut butter, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup and classic maple syrup. I was impressed with the many combinations our friends came up with for a delicious pancake! We also made lots and lots of coffee and had plenty or orange juice.
Now I'm just looking forward to an excuse to do this again. And I'm salivating just thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment