Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

I was recently browsing Pinterest (shocker, huh?) and saw a thing about throwing a "favorite things"party. It looked like such a cute idea! Here is the premise: invite a handful of people over and instruct them to purchase one of their favorite things (set a price limit) to share with the group. Go around the room and share what you've brought and hand them out to the other guests so that each guest leaves with the same set of items. Am I making sense? Anyway, I think this would be such a fun girl's night! Hey local friends, be looking for invites soon :)
It got me thinking that it would be fun to do some semi-regular posts featuring my favorite things so that I could "share" them with my readers!
So...drum roll...here is the first installment of My Favorite Things!!

Bedhead Headrush has been one of my favorites since 8th grade when I would steal my mom's (sorry, Momma!). Just spray it on after you're done styling and it adds shine and takes away static and frizz. It's super light so it never feels like you sprayed anything in your hair and it's never weighed down or greasy. And it smells so good, too! A 5.3oz bottle runs about $15 and will last you quite some time! I got a bottle last Christmas and it still feels like a full bottle.

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment