Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back to it...I hope!

Hello, all! I have decided to start the blog back up. I'm really hoping I can keep up with it this time. Am I the only one that has difficulty keeping a blog running consistently for more than a few months?

Anyway, I'm right in the middle of interterm-a month long semester in the middle of the traditional fall and spring semesters. I have a little more time now than I usually do since I am only in class for a few hours a couple days a week and I rarely have homework. I thought this would be a good time to try to get back on top of this thing!

I've decided to focus more on just my day-to-day life rather than having a specific topic or theme that I write about. I think that will make it easier to always have material and be most interesting to my readers (since most of them are family and friends that see us rarely).

Thanks for reading and for starting this journey with me...again!

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone! I am a highly sporadic blogger, although I'm trying to get back into it too. I enjoy your style and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete